Saturday, April 30, 2022

New York State Insider: Election Desk 2022 News: Statement from Lisa Hofflich Democrat for New York State Senate 36th District: Elections 2022.

 


New York State’s highest court ruled this week that the State Senate lines must be redrawn, with a new primary date of Tuesday, August 23rd. 

 

Let me assure you right now: this ruling changes nothing for me. I decided to run for State Senate to improve public safety, fight climate change, and create quality affordable housing. Hard-working New Yorkers will still wake up tomorrow concerned about those issues.  

 

You deserve a leader in Albany with the professional and lived experience to cut through the noise and deliver. That’s the kind of State Senator I’ll be for you. It’s why I’ll still be out tomorrow morning to speak with my neighbors about how we can improve our communities. 

 

All my best, 

Lisa Hofflich Democrat for New York State Senate 36th District.


To Learn more about Lisa's Campaign for New York State Senate, Please Visit: https://www.lisahofflichforsenate.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York State Insider: STATEMENT FROM NYS CONSERVATIVE PARTY.

  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 14, 2024   Statement by New York State Conservative Party Chairman Gerard Kassar on Parent Replacement Act. “The...