Wednesday, August 21, 2024

New York State Insider: 2024 Election Desk: New York State Senator Pete Harckham 40th District: We’re Fighting for Our Environment—Together.

 

As chair of the New York State Senate’s Environmental Conservation Committee, I truly appreciate the tireless efforts by concerned residents, advocates and environmentalists in our critical fight against climate change and pollution.

 

Together we have scored some big wins, including my landmark Save the Hudson law stopping the radiological waste being dumped into our treasured river and my law protecting over one million acres of NY’s fragile wetlands, as well as my law requiring that all vehicles sold in New York be zero emissions starting in 2035.

 

Very powerful special interests are pushing back on our progress, and I’m being attacked by the opposition. They would love to see me lose my reelection this November. 

 

Here’s your chance to say no to the polluters


Thank you.

 

Sincerely,


New York State Senator - 40th District - Pete Harckham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York State Insider: Political AD: RE-Elect New York State Senator Shelley Mayer 37th District.

  In the General Election, Vote to Re-Elect New York State Senator Shelley Mayer in the 37th District, Running on the Democratic and Working...