Sunday, September 22, 2024

New York State Insider: 2024 Election Desk: Endorsement Corner: New York State Senator Pete Harckham 40th District: WCLA – Choice Matters Endorses Me for My Leadership in Protecting Reproductive Healthcare Freedom.

 


This week the political action committee of Westchester Coalition for Legal Abortion (WCLA) – Choice Matters endorsed me for my leadership in protecting reproductive healthcare freedom.

 

Meanwhile, my opponent is hoping to convince voters that she a “pro-choice Republican.”

 

I know New York residents want more than talk and campaign rhetoric, especially when access to reproductive healthcare is at stake.

 

That’s why I helped pass the Reproductive Health Act in New York, two bills protecting the rights of women traveling to New York for reproductive health care, and two other important state laws shielding New York providers of reproductive healthcare from out of state prosecutions for providing such services.

 

I’m proud to be a leader in the fight to protect women’s right to reproductive healthcare. Time and again, I have fought for these rights, and will continue to do so.

 

Please stand with me in this fight and support my re-election to the State Senate.


Sincerely,


New York State Senator Pete Harckham 40th District.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York State Insider: 2024 Election Desk: Endorsement Corner: New York State Senator Pete Harckham 40th District: WCLA – Choice Matters Endorses Me for My Leadership in Protecting Reproductive Healthcare Freedom.

  This week the political action committee of  Westchester Coalition for Legal Abortion (WCLA) – Choice Matters endorsed me for   my leaders...