Tuesday, January 4, 2022

New York State Insider: New York State Governor Kathy Hochul.


Since day one as Governor, I said I would listen to New Yorkers, work collaboratively with others and make every decision based through one lens: what is best for New Yorkers. That's exactly what I've done since being sworn in, and we are now approaching a moment of great possibility.

 

As we enter this New Year, New York is due for a comeback the likes of which this country has never seen. Together, we will lead that comeback.


Tomorrow, January 5, at 1:00pm, I will deliver my 2022 State of the State address and will lay out our administration's vision to propel New York into a brighter future. Join me live at governor.ny.gov.

 

Ever Upward,

 

Governor Kathy Hochul

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York State Insider: Kassar Unanimously Reelected to Fourth Term as New York State Conservative Party Chairman.

  Congratulations to Jerry Kassar on his re- election as the Chairman of the NYS Conservative Party, our officers, and the newly formed Exec...